COVID Orange Light Setting May 2022
We are a close proximity service:
Due to the need for social distancing and the small scale of our business please follow our guidelines.
** It is our preference if you remain outside of the building and we would come and speak with you outside. Fresh air remains the best method of preventing transmission of COVID. **
IF YOU PREFER to come in, please abide by the following requests:
- Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you have covid or if you should isolating at home.
- Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you are unwell or have cold or flu symptoms.
- Masks are required to enter the clinic.
- Masks needs to be fitted properly completely covering mouth and nose in order to enter the premises
- If you have a mask exemption please let us know prior to arrival and we will come out to meet you outside.
- Staff will wear medical grade masks
- ONLY ONE HEALTHY ADULT person per animal family into the clinic.
- If you cannot leave your children unattended, you may wait with them in the car and we will come out and speak with you.
- If you have one baby whom can remain in a stroller or front/back pack you can enter with him/her.
- We ask for your patience as this is a very difficult time for us to operate due to Covid staff shortages and an increase in pet ownership.
- We are trying to keep SAFE and COVID FREE in order to remain open to look after your pets.
- Rude or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
** PLEASE CALL TO LET US KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED **
03 347 7419